Wednesday 10 December 2014

Recover from a virus attack

Pheww.. it has been a long time since my last post,Sorry for my inactivity,i got struck by a mental trauma that life usually throw at peoples and this time it was me..
Anyway i'm back with a post and it's just a continuation of a previous one.
I know viruses are bad,as they block the access to tools(like Task Manager,Registry Editor,etc.) that can help you to counter-attack them,But they are worse when they block access to every tools from the list.
  • Task Manager
  • Registry Editor
  • Command Prompt
  • Group policy editor
As most of the antiviruses doesn't comes with the tool to restore these tools.But you can find one on net.
But how about creating one,that's cool right!
We'll be doing that using C(programming language).
So you need to have..
  • A  C/C++  compiler
and these links.
Download the codes compile it, enjoy.
Or you can just download the compiled exe.
Comments are there to help the guys who want to learn how the code works,
You can contact me if you want a nicer explanation.
Anyways this is how my program looks like.
I know it looks hideous,But it works.

Oh yes,you have to run the program with admin rights,because it performs some high privileged jobs,like manual registry edition.
So Bye for now and of course thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment